Supplier notice – processing of personal data
The following document has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Polti S.p.A (via Ferloni, 83 - 22070, Bulgarograsso, Como, tax code and VAT number 01457440137), the parent company of:
- POLTI ESPAÑA S.A. - Paseo del Ferrocarril 381- 08850 Gavà - ES
- POLTI FRANCE S.A.S. - Parc d'Activitè de Limonest - Alleé des Chenes 145 -69578 CS 70116 Limonest Cedex - FR
- POLTI UK LTD. - HQ, Clippers Quay - Salford Quays - M50 3XP Manchester - GB
- POLTI DEUTSCHLAND G.M.B.H. - Frankfurter Strasse 110 – 63500 Seligenstadt - DE
- POLTI USA INC. - La Tijera Blvd.Suite 512 - Los Angeles Ca 90045-3946 - US
- POLTIPLAST S.R.L. - Via Monte Rosa n. 13 - 22070 Bulgarograsso (CO) - IT
in the performance of its own activities in its capacity as data controller, collects and processes personal data provided by the data subjects. In order to guarantee the protection and exercise of the rights provided for by law with regard to the protection of personal data, the data subject is informed of the following:
Purposes of the data processing
Data provided by data subjects will be processed exclusively for the purposes inherent to supplier selection and qualification activities and the management of the supply contract.
In addition to the staff responsible for managing your contract, the data may be processed by the following entities:
- Postage and logistics companies;
- IT service provider companies;
- Public bodies;
- Credit institutions;
- Financial brokerage firms;
- Consultancy firms;
- Law firms;
- Other suppliers.
In the context of the activities which form the object of the contract, and pursuant to Article 49, paragraph B of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A. may send the personal data of the data subjects to countries not belonging to the European Community for purposes inherent to the activities provided for by the supply contract.
Data subject’s rights and methods of exercise
In line with the provisions of Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679, data subjects must be informed of the methods by which they may exercise their rights.
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 12, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- in the case that a request is made by the data subject to exercise the rights provided below, Polti S.p.A. has a period of one month in which to respond;
- in the case of multiple requests, this period may be extended by two months.
Storage period of the data
Data subjects are informed that personal data will be kept on Polti S.p.A.’s systems for as long as necessary to fulfil the specified purposes. Any data that could be generated by virtue of additional contractual relationships (e.g. tax documentation) will be kept in accordance with the legal provisions.
Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A. undertakes to ensure that data subjects are able to fully exercise their rights, provided that this does not harm a legitimate right or the rights of other data subjects. Data subjects wishing to exercise such rights may do so by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, point D) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in the case of serious breaches or failure to comply by Polti S.p.A with one of the rights set forth in this notice, data subjects may file a formal complaint with the relevant national Data Protection Authority.