Customer support notice – processing of personal data
The following document has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Polti S.p.A (via Ferloni, 83 - 22070, Bulgarograsso, Como, tax code and VAT number 01457440137) is the parent company of:
- POLTI ESPAÑA S.A. - Paseo del Ferrocarril 381- 08850 Gavà - ES
- POLTI FRANCE S.A.S. - Parc d'Activitè de Limonest - Alleé des Chenes 145 -69578 CS 70116 Limonest Cedex - FR
- POLTI UK LTD. - HQ, Clippers Quay - Salford Quays - M50 3XP Manchester - GB
- POLTI DEUTSCHLAND G.m.b.H. - Berliner Strasse, 75 – 63065 Offenbach am Main - DE
- POLTI USA INC. - La Tijera Blvd.Suite 512 - Los Angeles Ca 90045-3946 - US
- POLTIPLAST S.R.L. - Via Monte Rosa n. 13 - 22070 Bulgarograsso (CO) - IT
Polti S.p.A., in the performance of its own activities in its capacity as data controller, collects and processes personal data provided by the data subject. In order to guarantee the protection and exercise of the rights provided for by law with regard to the protection of personal data, the data subject is informed of the following:
Purposes of the data processing
The data provided by the data subject will be processed in order to comply with the stipulations of the contract entered into, which encompasses the following purposes:
- Management of the obligations provided for in relation to customer support activities;
- Assessment of the level of customer satisfaction in relation to the products offered and the support received from Polti S.p.A.;
- Promotional activities.
In addition to the staff responsible for managing your contract, the data may be processed by the following entities:
- Postage and logistics companies;
- IT service provider companies;
- Repair and maintenance service provider companies;
- Consultancy firms;
- Law firms.
Data subject’s rights and methods of exercise
In line with the provisions of Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679, data subjects must be informed of the methods by which they may exercise their rights.
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 12, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
- in the case that a request is made by the data subject to exercise the rights provided below, Polti S.p.A. has a period of one month in which to respond;
- In the case of multiple requests, this period may be extended by two months.
Storage period of the data
Data subjects are informed that personal data will be kept on Polti S.p.A.’s systems for the entire duration of the maintenance activity and for the duration of the warranty period of the product for which support is provided. Any data that could be generated by virtue of additional contractual relationships (tax documentation, etc.) will be kept in accordance with the legal provisions.
Data subjects are informed that, with regard to Purposes 2 and 3 in this notice, their personal data will be kept on Polti S.p.A.’s systems until the data subject withdraws his/her explicit consent.
Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A. undertakes to ensure that data subjects are able to fully exercise their rights, provided that this does not harm a legitimate right or the rights of other data subjects. Data subjects wishing to exercise such rights may do so by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, point D) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in the case of serious breaches or failure to comply by Polti S.p.A with one of the rights set forth in this notice, data subjects may file a formal complaint with the relevant national Data Protection Authority.
Absence of consent
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, point E) of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A. may not carry out research or submit questionnaires aimed at assessing the level of customer satisfaction (Purpose 2), and may not perform promotional activities (Purpose 3) if said data subject decides not to give his/her consent for the specified purposes.
Data subjects are informed that if they do not give their consent for Purposes 2 and 3, this will not affect the processing of their data for the purposes of point 1.