Newsletter web services notice – processing of personal data
The following document has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Polti S.p.A (via Ferloni, 83 - 22070, Bulgarograsso, Como, tax code and VAT number 01457440137) is the parent company of:
- POLTI ESPAÑA S.A. - Paseo del Ferrocarril 381- 08850 Gavà - ES
- POLTI FRANCE S.A.S. - Parc d'Activitè de Limonest - Alleé des Chenes 145 -69578 CS 70116 Limonest Cedex - FR
- POLTI UK LTD. - HQ, Clippers Quay - Salford Quays - M50 3XP Manchester - GB
- POLTI DEUTSCHLAND G.m.b.H. - Frankfurter Strasse 110 – 63500 Seligenstadt - DE
- POLTI USA INC. - La Tijera Blvd.Suite 512 - Los Angeles Ca 90045-3946 - US
- POLTIPLAST S.R.L. - Via Monte Rosa n. 13 - 22070 Bulgarograsso (CO) - IT
Polti S.p.A., in the performance of its own activities in its capacity as data controller, collects and processes personal data provided by the data subject. In order to guarantee the protection and exercise of the rights provided for by law with regard to the protection of personal data, the data subject is informed of the following:
Purposes of the data processing
The data provided by data subjects will be processed in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Supply of dedicated web services (e.g. quick purchase)
- To send promotional communications relating to services and products offered by Polti S.p.A by email on a recurrent basis (newsletter).
In addition to the staff responsible for managing contact with you, the data may be processed by the following entities:
- Marketing consultancy firms;
- Other companies in the Polti S.p.A. group;
- IT service provider companies;
Data subject’s rights and methods of exercise
In line with the provisions of Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679, data subjects must be informed of the methods by which they may exercise their rights.
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 12, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- in the case that a request is made by the data subject to exercise the rights provided below, Polti S.p.A. has a period of one month in which to respond;
- in the case of multiple requests, this period may be extended by two months.
Storage period of the data
Data subjects are informed that personal data will be kept on Polti S.p.A.’s systems for the entire duration of the supply of web services.
Data subjects are informed that, with regard to Purpose 2 in this notice, their personal data will be kept on Polti S.p.A.’s systems until the data subject withdraws his/her explicit consent.
Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A undertakes to guarantee the full exercise of the rights of the data subjects, unless this would compromise a legal right or the rights of other data subjects. Data subjects wishing to exercise such rights may do so by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, point D) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in the case of serious breaches or failure to comply by Polti S.p.A with one of the rights set forth in this notice, data subjects may file a formal complaint with the relevant national Data Protection Authority.
Absence of consent
Data subjects are informed that pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, point E) of EU Regulation 2016/679, Polti S.p.A. may not send marketing communications (Purpose 2) to the data subjects who have not provided their consent in response to this notice.